- > Why Travel With Us
- > Our Blog
- > Letter from Dan
- > 2013 Schedule of Depatures
- > Digital Edition of the 2013 Catalog
- > Our Staff
- > About Dan Austin
- > Our Guides
- > Meet Our Guides
- > Philanthropy
- > Travel Planning Resources
- > Austin-Lehman's Top Tens
- > Top Ten Bike Rides
- > Top Ten UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- > Top Ten Historic Sites
- > Top Ten Hotels/Lodges
- > Top Ten Restaurants
- > Top Ten Wildlife Destinations
- > Top Ten Rafting/Kayaking Outfitters
- > Top Ten Rivers
- > Top Ten Guides
- > Top Ten Picnic Spots
- > Top Ten Hikes
- > Top Ten Desserts and Chocolates
- > Top Ten Family Adventures
- > Top Ten Best Sellers
- > Top Ten Must-Pack Items
- > Top Ten Beaches
- > Top Ten Massages
- > Top Ten Canyons
- > Top Ten Photography Myths
- > Top Ten Places to Unplug
- > Image Gallery
- > Adventure Videos
- > 2013 Preserve a Park
- > Webinars
- > Travel Journals
- > Our Equipment
- > Our Lodgings and Cuisine
- > Travel Professionals
- > Austin-Lehman Reviews
- > Company Awards
- > Trusted Adventures
- > Newsletter Archive
- > Employment
- > FAQ
- > Media Center
- > Our Partners
- > Local Bites
- > Refer a Friend
- > Namibia Conservancy Tourism Exchange
- > Eastern Mountain Sports
What Kids Want on a Family Adventure Vacation
Austin-Lehman Adventures is inviting offspring of alumni, prospective guests and the general traveling public to explore “What Kids Want on a Family Adventure Vacation”. Newly appointed CEO (Chief Entertainment Officer) Kasey Austin will lead the young-people-only discussion focused on eight questions presented in an interactive online survey.
“This is an ongoing research project and dialogue between ALA and its guests, fans and family to constantly improve and enhance the ALA trip experience,” said Austin. “Our summer guests will benefit from the ideas that come out of this focus group discussion.”
Findings will be integrated into ALA family trip programming and orchestrated with guides during ALA's annual spring Guide Training May 31-June 4 in Billings, MT.
Austin urges kids to sign up early online. The first 25 participants will receive a “certified cool” ALA gift and goody bag. Their family will receive a $250 trip voucher for any new 2012 ALA booking.
Now every kids that attends Kasey's Kids Webinar will receive a "certified cool" ALA gift and goody bag!!!!
This super cool webinar is on Sunday, April 15 at: 4pm Eastern, 3pm Central, 2pm Mountain, 1pm PacificRegister for this webinar: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/571338808
The eight multiple choice questions they will debate are:
1) What is your favorite outdoor activity that you like to do on vacation?
2) If you could think back to any past vacations you’ve taken with your family, what was the best part of that vacation?
3) Where do you like to go most on vacation?
4) What trait is most important in the perfect family tour guide?
5) Sometimes we have long van rides to get from one place to another. What could make these van rides more fun?
6) What kinds of games (indoor or outdoor but video games don’t count) do you like to play?
7) What is the animal you most want to see in the wild?
8) How does your family go about planning a summer vacation?
Register for this webinar: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/571338808
New to webinars? Joining is easy. All you need is an internet connection and a computer with speakers. Once you register, we will send you an email with instructions for joining.
Kids, don't forget to get permission from your parents before signing up!