Alberta | Banff to Jasper Itinerary
(Host City: Calgary, Alberta (YYC))
Day 1: Bow Valley Parkway/Johnston Canyon
Day 2: Moraine Lake/Consolation Lakes
Day 3: Athabasca Glacier/Jasper National Park
Day 4: Kicking Horse River/Lake Louise
Day 5: Banff Springs/Minnewanka Lake
Day 6: Legacy Trail/Calgary (departure)
Quotes From the Field:
"Our trip was AWESOME! First-rate, full-service, with lots of wonderful surprises we never even thought to wish for!"
Cecilia McConnell - Cedar Rapids, IA
Canadian Rockies Vacations
Wildlife, wilderness and wildflowers in and around Banff, Jasper and Lake Louise
Soaring, snow-clad peaks, crystalline glacial lakes, alpine meadows and countless species of wildlife set the perfect stage for your six-day adventure vacation in the Canadian Rockies.
...or call 800.575.1540
- Keep your eyes peeled for wolves, elk and big-horn sheep on a bike ride along the Bow Valley Parkway
- Explore limestone potholes and plunging waterfalls on a hike through Johnston Canyon
- Trek alongside tottering rock walls and soaring pinnacles on Sentinel Pass
- Tackle the class III-IV whitewater rapids of Kicking Horse River
- Hike from the pristine shores of Lake Agnes to the Teahouse on Lake Louise
- Pick your way – crampons and all – to the top of Athabasca Glacier alongside one of Canada's leading experts
- Soak up the spectacular snow-capped Rocky Mountain scenery on a bike ride from Minnewanka Lake to Two Jack Lake
- Browse the internationally acclaimed shops and galleries of Banff
- Kick back after a savory dinner and listen to the gurgle of Baker Creek from the porch of your cozy mountain chalet
Click here for more information on Austin-Lehman Adventure's Alberta vacations:
Alberta: Alberta Family | Banff to Jasper
6 days/5 nightsNight 1-3: Baker Creek Chalets
Nestled in a peaceful wooded setting, beside Baker Creek, this lodge and cabins blend magically into their surroundings, far from the bustle of Lake Louise Nights 4 & 5: Delta Banff Royal Canadian Lodge
This quintessential Canadian Lodge features a distinctive Rundle Rock fireplace and showcases Canadian artwork throughout. The over-sized bathrooms are sure to please anyone after a hard day's adventure in Banff.
A few more reasons why you've gotta go…
1. The solitude: You'll often be the only humans in sight for hours on end.
2. Sentinel Pass: One of the top-rated hikes in the Canadian Rockies, it's not to be missed.
3. The hike over Yoho Pass: Reward your hard work with a spectacular view of Takakkaw Falls, Western Canada’s second tallest.