Holland and Belgium Bike Tours
The flavors of Flanders: a true taste of Holland and Belgium
If you’ve never tasted a Belgium french fry with spicy sauce Américaine, you’re in for a treat! Savor the unique flavors, quaint harbor towns, scenic canals, and first-class art of Holland and Belgium on this six-day adventure.
...or call 800.575.1540
- Pedal amid traditional Dutch windmills in Middelburg, famed for its onion-domed bell tower and Gothic town hall
- Ferry to Breskens and ride along the dunes of the North Sea coast to the lively beach resort of Cadzand-Bad
- Explore the famous Flemish art museums of Bruges and bike along canals peppered with swans in the village’s medieval center
- Coast through castle-clad woodlands around Hertsberge, following the Leie River as it snakes lazily through rich green meadows in Deinze
- Raise a glass of Belgium beer to yet another memorable day on your two-wheeled journey as you savor a bowl of steamed mussels, a plate of fries and a dessert of homemade chocolates and pralines
6 days / 5 nightsNights 1 & 2: Hotel de Nieuwe Doelen
Hotel de Nieuwe Doelen offers a pleasant ambiance in a beautiful building with a lovely and quiet garden and a relaxing lounge.Nights 3 & 4: Hotel Acacia
Make a toast at the lounge bar with terrace, relax at the indoor swimming pool or sauna and indulge in the tranquility and immaculate environment of a unique city.Night 5: NH Hotel Gent Belfort
A stylish and contemporary hotel set in two remodeled townhouses, NH Hotel Gent features an elegant décor, comfortable accommodations, and modern amenities.
A few more reasons why you've gotta go…
1. The chocolates: Many chocolate connoisseurs consider Belgian chocolate to be the best in the world!
2. The beer: Belgian beer is also renowned. Belgium produces over 500 different kinds of beer and you can sample many of them at the local breweries.
3. The city of Brugge: It’s beautiful and well-preserved, retaining most of its medieval architecture. Strolling down the cobblestone streets is a fantastic experience.
4. Mini-Europe: One of the more unique attractions in Belgium featuring shrunken versions of some of the most recognizable European monuments like the Tower of Pisa, Montmartre, Mount Vesuvius, and more!