Wine Tours of California
Whet your appetite and your interests in and around Napa and Sonoma Valley
What better way to toast a day of hiking, biking and kayaking California’s stunning grassland and mountain trails, pristine bays and hillside vineyards than with a glass of fine local wine?
...or call 800.575.1540
- Bike a newly-completed path through Presidio National Park and over the Golden Gate Bridge, taking in an awesome panorama of the San Francisco Bay
- Hike through lush, fern-lined forest and grassland to an overlook boasting out-of-this-world views of Mt. Tamalpais, the Pacific Ocean and San Francisco’s city skyline
- Sea kayak Tomales Bay, keeping an eye out for sleeping seals and elk grazing along the shore
- Bike into the heart of Napa Valley, breaking for a visit to the 1876 Beringer Vineyards, the oldest continually operating winery in Napa and also arguably the prettiest!
- Hike through Redwood forest to Coyote Peak in Napa State Park
- Reward yourself at the end of the day with a delectable meal and a glass of local wine in one of the finest grape growing region in the world
Click here for more information on Austin-Lehman Adventure's California vacations:
California: Yosemite National Park
California: Yosemite National Park Family
Nights 1&2: Point Reyes Seashore Lodge
The Point Reyes Seashore Lodge and Restaurant features 22 rooms and 2 cottages located on three acres, which adjoins the 71,000 acres of the Point Reyes National Seashore Park.
Nights 3-5: Cottage Grove Inn
Experience Napa Valley’s laid back luxury in your private resort cottage nestled amid tall trees and lush landscape at Cottage Grove Inn. Tucked into the charismatic wine country village of Calistoga, the inn is just a short stroll to restaurants, cafes, boutiques and galleries.