California | Coast and Wineries Itinerary
(Host City: San Francisco, California)
Day 1: Golden Gate Bridge to Sausalito
Day 2: Tomales Bay
Day 3: Sonoma
Day 4: Napa Valley
Day 5: Napa Valley
Day 6: Napa/San Francisco
Quotes from the Field:
"We invited our friends and Austin Adventures made us look like geniuses! Everyone had a memorable experience."
Rosemarie Nelson - Jamesville, NY
Northern California Wine Tours
Sharpen your palate and your interests in and around Napa and Sonoma Valley
What better way to toast a day of hiking, biking and kayaking California’s stunning grassland and mountain trails, pristine bays and hillside vineyards than with a glass of fine local wine?
...or call 800.575.1540
- Bike a newly-completed path through Presidio National Park and over the Golden Gate Bridge, taking in an awesome panorama of the San Francisco Bay
- Hike through lush, fern-lined forest and grassland to an overlook boasting out-of-this-world views of Mt. Tamalpais, the Pacific Ocean and San Francisco’s city skyline
- Sea kayak Tomales Bay, keeping an eye out for sleeping seals and elk grazing along the shore
- Bike into the heart of Napa Valley, breaking for a visit to the 1876 Beringer Vineyards, the oldest continually operating winery in Napa and also, arguably, the prettiest!
- Hike through redwood forest to Coyote Peak in Napa State Park
- Reward yourself at the end of the day with a delectable meal and a glass of local wine in one of the finest grape growing region in the world
Click here for more information on Austin Adventures' California vacations:
California: Yosemite National Park Family
Nights 1 & 2: Point Reyes Seashore Lodge
The Point Reyes Seashore Lodge and Restaurant features 22 rooms and 2 cottages located on three acres, which adjoins the 71,000 acres of the Point Reyes National Seashore Park.
Nights 3 to 5: Cottage Grove Inn
Experience Napa Valley’s laid back luxury in your private resort cottage nestled amid tall trees and lush landscape at Cottage Grove Inn. Tucked into the charismatic wine country village of Calistoga, the inn is just a short stroll to restaurants, cafes, boutiques and galleries.
A few more reasons why you've gotta go:
1. We at Austin Adventures support a healthy lifestyle. Wine is fat free and has no cholesterol! In addition you can check daily fruit off the list – it takes about 700 grapes to make one bottle of wine.
2. We know life is too short so we did the counting for you. There are approx. 44 million bubbles in a glass of sparkling wine.
3. Enjoy the Golden Gate Bridge! It’s the second longest suspension bridge in the US and is over 75 years old.