Greece/Turkey - Greek Isles & Turkish Delights Itinerary
(Host City: Athens, Greece (ATH) or Istanbul, Turkey (TAV) - Depending on departure)
Day 1: Athens/Piraeus, Greece
Day 2: Mykonos, Greece
Day 3: Santorini, Greece
Day 4: Rhodes, Greece
Day 5: Bodrum, Turkey
Day 6: Kusadasi, Turkey
Day 7: At Sea
Day 8: Istanbul, Turkey
Quotes From the Field:
"It was very well organized. We adored our ship crew and the service was fantastic."
Caterlina Fagelson - Cherry Hills Village, CO
Greece and Turkey Vacation Packages
In partnership with Xanterra’s Windstar Cruises, a single voyage covers thousands of years of civilization’s greatest feats. Explore the birthplace of some of history's greatest minds and most innovative architects.
From the Acropolis of Athens to the palaces of Istanbul:
• Wander through the tiny streets and narrow alleys of Mykonos
...or call 800.575.1540
• Walk in the footsteps of the Greek Gods on the Island of Delos, the fabled birthplace of the Apollo
• Discover the ritual of Turkish coffee in the coffee houses of Bodrum
• Marvel at the famous Blue Mosque and Grand Bazaar in Istanbul
• Delight in freshly caught fish and a glass of ouzo after a day of exploration
• Cap off your day with a refreshing dip in the pool and a fabulous, five-star meal at one of the Wind Star’s two highly acclaimed restaurants
Click here for more information on Austin Adventures' Greece vacations:
Greece: Greece | Athens & The Cyclades Islands
8 days/7 nights
ights 1-7: The Wind Spirit
The sleek, four-masted Wind Sprit sailing yacht boasts 148 ocean-view staterooms and over 10,000 square feet of open deck space, a water-sports platform, library, pool, hot tub, a selection of dining options from casual to gourmet, and an onboard spa.
A few more reasons why you've gotta go:
1. Check out the world's oldest subway system in Istanbul. It was built in 1875.
2. Learn about the Santorini Caldera, the crater left from the volaco eruption in 1628 BC that devestated the Minoan civilization. The parts of the caldera that are above the water are what makes up the Santorini Island group.
3. The Acropolis Museum: Home of over 4,000 ancient Greek artifacts displayed in a 14,000 square foot, state-of-the-art structure in the heart of the classic city of Athens.