British Columbia Family | Whistler Itinerary
(Host City: Vancouver, British Columbia)
Day 1: Vancouver to Whistler
Day 2: Callaghan Valley
Day 3: Joffre Lakes
Day 4: Whistler Valley
Day 5: Whistler Mountain
Day 6: Vancouver (departure)
Quotes From the Field:
“This was one of the best trips we have ever taken. We worked hard, had a lot of fun, and were well rewarded throughout the day. The small group life allowed us to go at our own pace and really enjoy the trip. All the little 'extras' really made it great.”
Laura Roedig - Horsham, PA
British Columbia Family Trips
Soak up a week of family fun in Whistler
Whistler wows with wildflowers, whitewater, wilderness and wildlife... say that
five times fast! Austin-Lehman’s six-day Whistler family adventure is oodles of fun for everyone.
...or call 800.575.1540
- Hike through massive cedars and hemlock rainforest in Alice Lake Provincial Park
- Bike paved back roads and quiet trails through Whistler Valley and around Lost, Alta and Green Lakes
- Raft a scenic section of the Cheakamus River and enjoy a riverside barbecue and sunset drive along the Sea to Sky Highway
- Ride the gondola to the top of Whistler Mountain and trek the last 1,000 feet to the summit for 360-degree mountain, glacier and meadow views
- Take a challenging hike or bike ride while the kids try their hands at horseback riding, mini-golf, rock climbing and bungee trampolining
- Unwind with a well-earned meal at one of our favorite restaurants and a restful night’s sleep in the comfort of the Legends Lodge
Click here for more information on Austin-Lehman Adventure's British Columbia vacations:
British Columbia: British Columbia | Whistler
6 days/5 nights
Nights 1 to 5: Legends Lodge
Legends Lodge sits at the base of Whistler Mountain at the original resort town site. Located in Creekside, which is a small village located 5 minutes south of the main village. Capturing the vibrant atmosphere of this dynamic destination, Legends confidently sets itself apart from the more traditional mountain lodges, with bold colors and a laid back ambiance.
A few more reasons why you've gotta go…
1. Joffre Lake hike: when you get to the top, look down – the water is so clear you can see all the way to the bottom!
2. The view from the top of Whistler Blackcomb: the 360-degree panorama is impossible to beat.
3. Ever heard of bungee trampolining? The kids will love it!