Utah | Red Mountain Resort Itinerary
(Host City: St. George, Utah (SGU))
Day 1: St. George
Day 2: Yankee Doodle Canyon
Day 3: Bear Claw Poppy Trail
Day 4: Zion National Park
Day 5: Red Cliffs Reserve
Day 6: St. George
Quotes from the Field:
"The perfect day began with a cup of coffee while we watched the Southwest sunrise, and continued with a yoga class, a hike in Zion National Park, and a visit to the spa. The day wrapped up perfectly with a beautiful sunset and a glass of wine."
Wellness Adventures in Utah
Red Mountain Resort, St. George, Utah
Blended naturally into a landscape of vivid red rock cliffs, sandstone canyons and lava caves, southern Utah’s Red Mountain Resort offers the perfect setting for your week of adventure, relaxation and rejuvenation. Select from a Couples, Women-Only or Family retreat.
...or call 800.575.1540
- Step out for a morning hike, or an afternoon of mountain biking, canyoneering or a tour of nearby Zion National Park
- Choose from an array of fitness classes, from yoga and tai chi to aqua asana and total body conditioning
- Surrender to a blissful massage, an adobe-lavender body wrap or an organic passion facial at the resort’s Sagestone Spa & Salon
- Savor the spectacular views and fresh southwestern fare from your perch on the patio of Canyon Breeze Restaurant
Click here for more information on Austin-Lehman Adventure's Utah vacations:
Utah: Utah Family | Arches to Moab
Utah: Utah Family| Bryce/Zion
Utah: Utah | Arches to Moab
Utah: Utah | Bryce/Zion
6 days/5 nightsNights 1-5: Red Mountain Resort
Blended naturally into a landscape of vivid red rock cliffs and canyons of southern Utah, Red Mountain Resort has everything you need to relax, renew and rediscover your passion for adventure.
A few more reasons why you've gotta go...
1. Red Mountain Resort was voted the #1 destination spa in Travel + Leisure magazine's 2012 Reader Survey.
2. Many of the treatments at Red Mountain Resort's Sagestone Spa can only be experienced at Sagestone. Inspired by ancient health and beauty rituals practiced throughout the world, they custom-blend indigenous desert botanicals, Utah honey and mineral-rich muds, clays and salts to create tangible, restorative effects.
3. Red Mountain Resort is located within a "stone's throw" of both Bryce Canyon and Zion National Parks.